AutoCAD courses and degree programs provide the conceptual knowledge and hands-on drafting experience to begin or advance your career in CADD (computer-aided drafting & design).
Universities, colleges, and private computer and design schools offer CADD training programs in civil engineering, building information modeling, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit Architecture and other in-demand drafting disciplines and technologies.
Compare top-rated AutoCAD courses and degrees online and in your area below.
Featured AutoCAD Programs
Bachelor of Science in Computer Animation
Students in this online degree program utilize the production industry's latest tools and techniques to create stunning animations for video games, television, feature films and web applications. Graduates will be prepared for positions such as 3D animator, character artist, technical director, renderer and related job roles.
- Hands-On Training in Leading Animation Apps like Autodesk Maya, The Foundry Nuke, and Adobe CS
- Character Design, Creation and Rigging
- Seamlessly Combine Live Action and CG Elements
- Computer Animator Demo Reel & Portfolio Assembly
- Learn Soft Skills inc. Critical-thinking, Creative Problem-Solving & Analysis
Learning Method:Online Degree
Financial Aid Available:Federal, State, Military & Scholarships
Similar programs at Full Sail University:
- Bachelor of Science in Web Design & Development
- Bachelor of Science in Mobile Development
- Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design
- Master of Fine Arts in Media Design
- View all programs at Full Sail University
AutoCAD Courses, Certificates & Degrees
Compare undergrad & graduate college degrees, career-focused vocational certificates and self-paced online courses matching the Autocad Drafter career track.
AutoCAD Training Program
Find AutoCAD Drafting Schools
AutoCAD Drafter Career Resources
- Learn more about becoming a professional AutoCAD Drafter
- Browse and apply to AutoCAD drafter job openings
- Compare salaries of AutoCAD drafters and related positions
- Research in-demand certifications for AutoCAD drafters
- Discover the AutoCAD drafter education requirements